Each class is 90 minutes long and includes instruction, three wines, cheese, crackers, glassware, literature and tasting notes.
Value Class Offerings:
- Wines Under $15: Proof that good wine is affordable - a selection of 3 wines under $15.
- Wine Tasting 101: Basic wine education, including how to sniff, swirl and taste and a sampling of 3 different wines that highlight lessons learned in class.
- Basic Whites: A showcase of the 3 basic white wines - Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Riesling.
- Basic Reds: A showcase of the 3 basic red wines - Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
Basic Class Offerings:
- Advanced Wine Tasting: Includes how to rate wines like the experts and showcases more advanced varietals/blends. Also, a blind tasting is featured.
- Southern Wine Selections: A sampling of 3 wines from the southern United States including history and origin.
- Sparkling Wines/Champagne: Features 3 different sparkling wines/champagnes from around the world.
Premium Class Offerings:
- International Wines: Can be a multi-country showcase or a feature on a specific geographical area, but the wines selected will be the highlights of the region. Instructor choice or student choice.
- Gourmet Cheese & Wines: Highlighting gourmet cheese from around the world and the wines that pair with them.
- Napa Valley Selections: Showcasing the best wines from Napa Valley.
||$20 per person
||$30 per person
||$40 per person
Please contact us about pricing for special events involving more than 20 people. Gift certificates also available.